Latinotype Font License v2.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/weekly
The LatinotypeT M E.U.L.A. End of User License Agreement
1. This LatinotypeT M font software is intended for use on one (1) computer within Desktop
applications such as Microsoft Word, Mac Pages, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
2. A ny software, eps file, illustration, or anything derived from LatinotypeT M font software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified LatinotypeT M font, or any outline information derived from any LatinotypeT M font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from LatinotypeT M .
LatinotypeT M is responsible for providing technical support for its officially distributed fonts only. LatinotypeT M is not responsible for providing technical support for modified and/or regenerated software.
3. The user of this LatinotypeT M font software agrees to credit LatinotypeT M as the trademark and copyright owner of the LatinotypeT M fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
4. A ny violation of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to LatinotypeT M and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else’s possession as well as destroy the LatinotypeT M font software.
5. L atinotypeT M makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, LatinotypeT M shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
6. Governing Law
This LatinotypeT M end of user agreement is subject to the laws of Chile.
By installing and/or downloading Latinotype fonts, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms of this contract.
Notes from Fontsquirrel about the heritage of this font:
Weekly Light | 502 Glyphs
Weekly Semi Bold | 502 Glyphs
Weekly: a slab serif that wants to be a sans. The font was created under the premise that it can be used as a sans: a fresh design without that retro feel typical of slab fonts. As a result, we developed an Egyptienne font—more simple compared to others of its kind, a feature that gives it its unique personality. We have created a special 2-weight version for you to enjoy.
|Uploaded on:||June 9, 2017|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|