JAMES LEWIS FONT LICENSE AGREEMENT v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/versa
End User License Agreement
Standard License Agreement
JAMES LEWIS FONT LICENSE AGREEMENT
By installing James Lewis’ fonts, you are agreeing to the terms of this license.
1. The font file downloaded can be used freely by the downloader in creative and commercial projects.
3. James Lewis fonts may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for backup purposes. James Lewis fonts or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity without explicit authorization granted by James Lewis.
4. James Lewis fonts may only be returned if defective. Defective fonts shall be replaced by the same fonts, albeit functional, if accompanied with purchase receipt and James Lewis is notified within one hundred days of purchase.
5. Any outline, EPS file, illustration, or anything derived from James Lewis’ fonts must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified James Lewis font, or any outline information derived from any James Lewis font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from James Lewis.
6. This license does permit the embedding of James Lewis’ fonts in digital documents.
7. The user of James Lewis’ fonts agrees to credit James Lewis as the trademark and copyright owner of the James Lewis’ fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever type design, production, or any other related credits are shown.
8. Any violation by licensee of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the fonts to James Lewis and certify that no copies remain in your possession or exist on the originally licensed site.
9. James Lewis makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the aforementioned, James Lewis shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, and loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use James Lewis fonts.
10. Multi-device License Upgrade Schedule:
James Lewis fonts are automatically licensed for use with 2 output devices in conjunction with a maximum of 2 CPUs. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. The upgrade price is calculated as a percentage of the original price of the font(s). The following is cumulative:
3rd to 5th printer with 8 to 40 CPUs: add 50 percent for each printer or each 2 CPUs 5th to 15th printer with 41 to 100 CPUs: add 20 percent for each printer or each 2 CPUs 16th to 50th printer with 101 to 250 CPUs: add 10 percent for each printer or each 2 CPUs 51st printer and over with 251 CPUs and over: add 5 percent for each printer or each 2 CPUs
If your usage exceeds the number of CPUs for a given output device category, you must purchase the upgrade with the applicable number of CPUs. Special site or project licensing discounts may be obtained by contacting James Lewis at 07548676590 or emailing email@example.com
For further information on licensing, James Lewis may be contacted at the following information:
James Lewis Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.jamesllewis.com
The license for this font is the SIL OFL license. This license does not allow us to redistribute derivative versions of the font without wholesale name changes inside and out of the font. Until we figure out a reasonable method of delivering these to you and complying with the license, you will have to use the Webfont Generator yourself on these, renaming the fonts appropriately.
If you are the designer of this font, and this was an unintended consequence of using the OFL license, contact us and give us permission to allow webfont conversions. Thanks!
Versa Regular | 325 Glyphs
Remember the great feeling when a project comes along and you instantly know the perfect font for the job? Now imagine there was a versatile font family that made this feeling a regular occurrence. With its 17 easily stackable layers, VERSA ensures every project not only stands out, but fills you with ease.
|Uploaded on:||January 14, 2019|
|Designed by:||James Lewis|
|Tags:||All Caps, Display|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|