Latinotype Font License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/tikal-sans
Latinotype E.U.L.A. :: End of User Agreement
1. Each font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in conjunction with a maximum of 1 cpu’s.
2. Each location and/or entity must purchase a separate license, starting with the first device. An output device is any printer, such as a Linotronic rasterizer, laser printer, or dot-matrix printer, any video display terminal or any other device where display is generated from the font software outlines, such as with the use of Adobe Type Manager, if the font is to be used primarily for display terminals that generate the output, as in a multimedia cd.
3. Latinotype™ software may not be copied or duplicated in any form except for one(1) backup purpose per licence. This software or documentation may not be rented, leased, sublicensed or lent to another person or entity.
4. Latinotype™ software may not be returned or exchanged unless defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if accompanied with purchase receipt and Latinotype is notified within one week of purchase.
5. Any software, eps file, illustration, or anything derived from Latinotype™ fonts software must be used according to the original licensing terms. This means, for example, that any modified Latinotype™ font, or any outline information derived from any Latinotype™ font is still licensed for the same number of devices as the original and may not be sublicensed, given away, or sold without written permission from Latinotype™.
Latinotype™ is responsible for technical support of it’s officially distributed fonts only. Latinotype™ is not responsible for modified and/or regenerated software. This license does not permit any form of embedding or encrypting of Latinotype™ Fonts in digital documents or any other form.
If additional embedding of Latinotype™ fonts is desired, the user must purchase an additional license from Latinotype™ based upon usage. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If an embedding license is desired, licensee must represent and warrant that licensee’s encryption of the embedded Latinotype™’s Fonts is secure enough to prevent any access or use by anyone.
6. The user of this Latinotype™ font software agrees to credit Latinotype™ as the trademark and copyright owner of the Latinotype™ fonts and list the font names, wherever and whenever design, production, or any other credits are shown.
7. Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font software to Latinotype™ and certify that no copy remains in your, or anyone else’s possession.
8. Latinotype™ makes no warranties express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the forgoing, Latinotype™ shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product.
The latinotype end of user agreement is subject to the law of Chile.
By installing and/or downloading Latinotype fonts, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the terms of this contract.
Latinotype :: the latin alphabet, on latino hands.
Website: http://www.latinotype.com | Email: email@example.com
Tikal Sans Medium | 415 Glyphs
Tikal Sans Medium Italic | 415 Glyphs
Say hi to Tikal Sans; A bloody Mayan ritual with no reading sacrifice. Is a glyphic family of twenty weights Mayan inspired designed for Text and Display sizes. The Details curved terminating strokes ended in sharp edges inspired in the ‘virgula’ Mayan glyph that means ‘the spoken word’. Tikal is also known for being the largest city of the Mayan Classic Period and his name means “Lugar de Las Voces” (place of voices). With a contemporary large x-height with opentype contextual alternate letters offers a functional look with a friendly touch. The Thin and Black weights are great performers in display sizes the light, regular and medium weights are well suited to longer texts.
|May 31, 2012
|Show Language Support
|Some Fonts Also Support: