Fontfabric License v2.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/rbno2
FFF EULA ver. 2.0 June 2015
By downloading and/or installing a FontfabricTM Free Font you agree to following EULA License:
All fonts on the site (fontfabric.com) available for free download (except “Baron”) can be used for both personal and commercial work.
- You may use the free fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings.
- You may use the free fonts as web-fonts with @font-face declaration to create web sites, web templates, etc.
- You may use the free fonts to create Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Windows Apps, Linux Apps, OS X Apps, Android Apps. etc..
Number of users or page views:
- You’re allowed to install the free fonts on unlimited devices (computers, phones, tablets)
- You’re allowed to upload and use the free fonts on web sites/templates with unlimited pageviews.
- You may embed the free fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed, printed and edited by the recipients.
- You may embed the free fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products (PDF’s, WP templates, e-books, Website templates, Mobile Apps, etc.).
- You may embed the free fonts into a web page with a @font-face declaration.
- You’re able to generate web-font packages from the font files in a third party program or generator.
- You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc..) and modify such graphical objects.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the free fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent. That means to edit/modify the font files inself in font editors/software/programs like FontLab Studio, Fontographer, Font Creator, TypeTool, BitFonter, Glyphs, FontStruct, RoboFont, etc..
- You may not resell or redistribute the free fonts itself or any derivative works based on the free fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
- Keep in mind that we may not answer to e-mails concerning additional information about the licenses and the rights to usege of the free fonts!
- We also have experience creating corporate and bespoke fonts. For more information or inquiries, feel free to send your questions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes from Fontsquirrel about the heritage of this font:
RBNo2 Light | 192 Glyphs
RBNo2 Light Alternative | 191 Glyphs
RBNo2 is inspired by late 19th century industrial fonts with german roots regarding straightness and geometry. Combined with other sans serifs, slab serifs and serif fonts it catches the eye when used in headlines and short copy texts. Additonally to the regular styles the alternate versions will turn the font into a perfect partner for modern, technical and contemporary impressions as well as high quality, luxury and timeless environments.
|Uploaded on:||March 2, 2017|
|Designed by:||Rene Bieder|
|Tags:||Display, Sans, Humanist|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|