SIL Open Font License v1.10
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/post-no-bills
Copyright (c) 2013-2015 Post No Bills Project Authors (https://github.com/mooniak/post-no-bills-font).
This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1.
This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL
SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 - 26 February 2007
The goals of the Open Font License (OFL) are to stimulate worldwide development of collaborative font projects, to support the font creation efforts of academic and linguistic communities, and to provide a free and open framework in which fonts may be shared and improved in partnership with others.
The OFL allows the licensed fonts to be used, studied, modified and redistributed freely as long as they are not sold by themselves. The fonts, including any derivative works, can be bundled, embedded, redistributed and/or sold with any software provided that any reserved names are not used by derivative works. The fonts and derivatives, however, cannot be released under any other type of license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the fonts or their derivatives.
“Font Software” refers to the set of files released by the Copyright Holder(s) under this license and clearly marked as such. This may include source files, build scripts and documentation.
“Reserved Font Name” refers to any names specified as such after the copyright statement(s).
“Original Version” refers to the collection of Font Software components as distributed by the Copyright Holder(s).
“Modified Version” refers to any derivative made by adding to, deleting, or substituting—in part or in whole—any of the components of the Original Version, by changing formats or by porting the Font Software to a new environment.
“Author” refers to any designer, engineer, programmer, technical writer or other person who contributed to the Font Software.
PERMISSION & CONDITIONS
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Font Software, to use, study, copy, merge, embed, modify, redistribute, and sell modified and unmodified copies of the Font Software, subject to the following conditions:
1) Neither the Font Software nor any of its individual components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be sold by itself.
2) Original or Modified Versions of the Font Software may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata fields within text or binary files as long as those fields can be easily viewed by the user.
3) No Modified Version of the Font Software may use the Reserved Font Name(s) unless explicit written permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary font name as presented to the users.
4) The name(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Font Software shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version, except to acknowledge the contribution(s) of the Copyright Holder(s) and the Author(s) or with their explicit written permission.
5) The Font Software, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license. The requirement for fonts to remain under this license does not apply to any document created using the Font Software.
This license becomes null and void if any of the above conditions are not met.
THE FONT SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONT SOFTWARE OR FROM OTHER DEALINGS IN THE FONT SOFTWARE.
Notes from Fontsquirrel about the heritage of this font:
This font's license appears to allow you to use @font-face css embedding!
Post No Bills Colombo Light | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills Colombo Regular | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills Colombo Medium | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills Colombo SemiBold | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills Colombo Bold | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills Colombo ExtraBold | 877 Glyphs
Post No Bills - was developed as the bespoke Libre typeface of Stick No Bills Poster Gallery in Galle, Sri Lanka. The font supports Latin, Sinhala and Tamil languages. Martyn Hodges developed the first drawings for the typeface for uppercase. In February 2015, Meg Baber, co-founder of Stick No Bills gallery, commissioned Mooniak took up the project in 2015 and is working on further refining and developing a comprehensive font with support for more languages. Post No Bills family contains six weights from Extra Light to Extra Bold intended for headlines. Post No Bills contains Sinhala and Latin glyphs sets and Post No Bills Jaffna contains Tamil and Latin glyph sets. The stencil is the solutions for creating a reproducible, replicable lettering. Sinhala stenciled letters are common in Sri Lankan Railway cars and busses. There is no accepted style or universal consensus on the cuts, and that is the beauty of stencil. All of these have different stencil cuts in very different places without an aim to overall make-up harmony. This project is inspired partly by existing Sinhala and Tamil stencil lettering around us. But we built the letters of all three alphabets in thinking about the stencil structure ground up. Therefore, it is a fresh face but a readable face.
|Uploaded on:||March 13, 2018|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|