Fontfabric License v2.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/nickainley
FFF EULA ver. 2.0 June 2015
By downloading and/or installing a FontfabricTM Free Font you agree to following EULA License:
All fonts on the site (fontfabric.com) available for free download (except “Baron”) can be used for both personal and commercial work.
- You may use the free fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings.
- You may use the free fonts as web-fonts with @font-face declaration to create web sites, web templates, etc.
- You may use the free fonts to create Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Windows Apps, Linux Apps, OS X Apps, Android Apps. etc..
Number of users or page views:
- You’re allowed to install the free fonts on unlimited devices (computers, phones, tablets)
- You’re allowed to upload and use the free fonts on web sites/templates with unlimited pageviews.
- You may embed the free fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed, printed and edited by the recipients.
- You may embed the free fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products (PDF’s, WP templates, e-books, Website templates, Mobile Apps, etc.).
- You may embed the free fonts into a web page with a @font-face declaration.
- You’re able to generate web-font packages from the font files in a third party program or generator.
- You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc..) and modify such graphical objects.
- You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the free fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent. That means to edit/modify the font files inself in font editors/software/programs like FontLab Studio, Fontographer, Font Creator, TypeTool, BitFonter, Glyphs, FontStruct, RoboFont, etc..
- You may not resell or redistribute the free fonts itself or any derivative works based on the free fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
- Keep in mind that we may not answer to e-mails concerning additional information about the licenses and the rights to usege of the free fonts!
- We also have experience creating corporate and bespoke fonts. For more information or inquiries, feel free to send your questions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes from Fontsquirrel about the heritage of this font:
Nickainley Regular | 393 Glyphs
Nickainley is a monoline script handwriting font with a touch of classic and vintage in uppercase, lowercase characters, numeral, and punctuation. Can be used for various purposes such as logos, badges, wedding invitations, t-shirts, letterhead, signage, labels, news, posters, badges etc.
|Uploaded on:||February 10, 2017|
|Designed by:||Seniors Studio|
|Tags:||Casual, Display, Vintage|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|