Fonts By Alex Font License v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/corehumanistsans
Standard end user license agreement for non-free fonts from FontsBylex.
1. Allowed uses You may use the licensed fonts to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces where the image is a fixed size. You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings provided that such files are only used by the household or company licensing the font.
2. Number of users The maximum number of simultaneous users is specified in the applicable receipt. All users must belong to the same company or household purchasing the font.
3. Third parties You may provide the font to a graphic designer, printer or other service bureau that is working on your behalf only if they agree to use the font exclusively for your work, agree to the terms of this license, and retain no copies of the font on completion of the work. You may not provide the font or make it accessible to any other third parties.
4.a. Electronic Document Embedding You may embed the licensed fonts into any document you send to third parties. Such documents may be viewed and printed (but not edited) by the recipients.
4b. Web Embedding You may embed the licensed fonts into a web site via the following mechanisms:
4.b.I. Dynamic text in Flash No additional license is required. Security: you must take care of the highest level of protection of the embedded fonts. 4.b.II. Embedded using sIFR (Scalable Inman Flash Replacement) No additional license is required. Security: you must take care of the highest level of protection of the embedded fonts.
4.b.III. Cufon No additional license is required. Security: you MUST restrict usage (via the Security setting) to one SINGLE domain. You may not reduce the Units Per Em (UPM) quality of the fonts generated by Cufon below 360 UPM.
4.b.IV. Direct Linking or Embedded Opentype Files with the @font-face CSS property (ONLY for FREE fonts) If the font is a free font ($0.00 license fee), you may use this font for @font-face embedding, but only if you put a link to www.fontsbyalex.com on your page and/or put this notice /* A font by Alex Scholing, www.fontsbyalex.com */ in your CSS file as near as possible to the piece of code that declares the @font-face embedding of this font.
4.c. Hardware and Software Embedding You may not under any circumstances embed the licensed fonts into software or hardware products in which the fonts will be used by the purchasers of such products. Such use requires a different license. Please contact exljbris Font Foundry for further information.
5. Modifications You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program and modify such graphical objects. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the licensed font itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.
6. Copyright The font and the accompanying materials are copyrighted and contain proprietary information and trade secrets belonging to Fonts By Alex. Unauthorized copying of the Product even if modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of the foundry’s intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
The Fontspring @Font-Face License Addendum
Version 1.0 - January 2, 2010
This Addendum is valid only in conjunction with the supplied End User License Agreement you received from Fontspring.
This Addendum allows for using the Fontspring Web Fonts with the @font-face selector in CSS files for styling HTML web pages.
1. @Font-Face Usage Restrictions
You may link the licensed Web Fonts to your HTML web pages using the @font-face selector in CSS with the following restrictions:
1. You must use the provided web-only version of the licensed font (Web Font). Linking to the full, licensed CFF OpenType font designed for desktop installation is prohibited.
2. The Web Font must be subset to include only the glyphs necessary for displaying the web site.
3. All OpenType features must be removed from the licensed font.
4. You must include the commented header showing license and copyright information in the provided CSS file.
5. The licensed Web Font may be simultaneously installed on no more than the number of web site domains specified in the receipt you received for the licensed font.
6. The Web Font may only be installed on web site domains that are under the direct control of the licensee.
2 Other Web Site Linking
CoreHumanistSans Regular | 587 Glyphs
|Uploaded on:||October 25, 2011|
|Designed by:||Fonts By Alex|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|