YOFonts License Agreement v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/Eau
NOTES about YOFonts FREE
Please read this before you install YOFonts FREE.
1. There are two kinds of folder; "outline font" and "read me html".
2. The Japanese Kana fonts are in 1-byte code format.
3. DO NOT modify these files.
4. DO NOT publish these files without permission. (example: CD-ROM font library, etc)
5. DO NOT put these files on your web page as a link.
6. Attach this "read me html" folder with font file when you give these to someone.
7. You are welcomed to link from your site to YOWorks (http://www.yoworks.com/).
Thank you. Enjoy YOFonts FREE.
Yamaoka Yasuhiro @ YOWorks (June/2006)
YOFonts FREE are FREEWARE.
E-mail: email@example.com | YOWorks Web Site: http://www.yoworks.com/
Eau Sans Book | 231 Glyphs
Eau Sans Book Oblique | 231 Glyphs
Eau Sans Bold | 231 Glyphs
Eau Sans Bold Oblique | 231 Glyphs
Eau Sans Black | 231 Glyphs
Eau Sans Black Oblique | 231 Glyphs
Out from the idea of perfectly faceless typeface for my own, Eau; the font has the name of “water” in French is designed in 1992. I planned 2 variations of sanserif and roman serif style for it, but I could not decide the design details for roman serif style, so only Eau Sans in sanserif style was completed. Though I think there needs refinement in Eau Sans now, I exhibit this as it was designed. At the releasing, I reformed Eau Sans family in 3 variations with numeric characters: proportional, lining & old-styled figures.
This typeface is used for my electronic sound project: parabola.
Eau Sans is designed by Yamaoka Yasuhiro 1992.
|Uploaded on:||September 23, 2009|
|Tags:||Headings, Oblique, Paragraph|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|