YOFonts License Agreement v1.00
This license can also be found at this permalink: https://www.fontsquirrel.com/license/EPF
NOTES about YOFonts FREE
Please read this before you install YOFonts FREE.
1. There are two kinds of folder; "outline font" and "read me html".
2. The Japanese Kana fonts are in 1-byte code format.
3. DO NOT modify these files.
4. DO NOT publish these files without permission. (example: CD-ROM font library, etc)
5. DO NOT put these files on your web page as a link.
6. Attach this "read me html" folder with font file when you give these to someone.
7. You are welcomed to link from your site to YOWorks (http://www.yoworks.com/).
Thank you. Enjoy YOFonts FREE.
Yamaoka Yasuhiro @ YOWorks (June/2006)
YOFonts FREE are FREEWARE.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | YOWorks Web Site: http://www.yoworks.com/
EPF UC | 166 Glyphs
EPF UCB | 166 Glyphs
EPF LC | 166 Glyphs
EPF LCB | 166 Glyphs
EPF LUL | 166 Glyphs
EPF LULB | 166 Glyphs
EPF UUL | 166 Glyphs
EPF UULB | 166 Glyphs
I wanted to make the new font for my YOWorks web site around 1999. Sketches for some characters were drawn, but these had never been realized. Instead of this plan, I used Pixe and Smoo in some web pages of my YOWorks.
Around 2002, I picked up the sketches for upper cases, and made a font which contains only upper cases with alternative characters; assigned into lower case keys. This font is called as EPF. Later, I picked up the lower case sketches, and made a font which contains lower cases only: similar to EPF. These two fonts came to built one font family which consists of EPF UC and EPF LC. In 2003, combining UC and LC, here the new family member appeared: EPF UUL and EPF LUL. The sans serif font family in geometric, modern and naive feeling.
In 2006, added bolder compliments for EPF family.
EPF is designed by Yamaoka Yasuhiro 1999-2006.
|Uploaded on:||September 23, 2009|
|Tags:||High-tech, Lower Case Only, Sans Serif|
|Languages:||Show Language Support|
|Some Fonts Also Support:|